Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meeting an Author

A short post as I should be sleeping for my long cross-country flight tomorrow. But who am I kidding? I can't sleep and I'll be flying alone so if I want to sleep - I CAN!!!

Took the kids Tuesday night to a far away [30min] drive Barnes&Noble for a meet the author/storytime with Mike Thaler. He wrote the Black Lagoon series. Apparently based on the movie Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Waiting patiently. Or not so patiently in Ryan's case.

Mr. Thaler read a few stories and did a question period. I didn't hear much of the questions but seemed as if one little boy was fixated on the age 36 and kept asking if he wrote a book when he was 36 or some variation.

From a distance, Zoe was enthralled. I got the flash setting all wrong.

Ryan was a horrible pill through the entire event so I didn't even try to get a shot where they were both looking. Wasn't happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment