I've been missing in action lately - busy livin' life and unable to blog about it. Crazy week leading up to the Manic Mommies Escape in Napa followed by a crazy week recovering myself and the house from said escape. Then on a whim I drove with Ryan to Vermont for Jen's bridal shower.
Pictures will be in a later post because I'm on Mom's 'puter and don't have access to my pictures.
This coming week will also be extraordinarily crazy. Driving home to Buffalo on Monday with Ryan and Daddoo. Tuesday is work and arrival of Dan & Laurel. Tuesday night is the arrival of everyone else. Wednesday is kitchen/entertain day. Thursday's agenda is fairly centered around food activities.
The big bummer is I have to go to work at 10pm and work the midnight shift. Of which I must be talking about a lot because yesterday when Ryan put himself in bed he exclaimed "I'm SOOO exhausted, I worked the midnight shift."
Friday is still up in the air. I will need sleep. Much-ish even. Tried to interest the others in an out-of-the-house activity but so far have not heard of any plans. Thank goodness for earplugs.
Happy Thanksgiving just in case I don't get on here again before the yummo day!
No comments:
Post a Comment