Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthdday to You!

Zoe made it! All the way to 7 years old. There were moments Mike and I were not sure this would happen. But you know what? She is a neat little girl who can be lots of fun to hang out with and a big helper with RyGuy.

I plan on doing a 'year in review' type post but that may have to wait until we are in Vermont - or maybe when we are back so I can have the calendar nearby to gently remind me of her accomplishments.

I figured it was more important to get some birthday party pictures posted. So here they are:

Zoe, Maggie and Jenna

Zoe and Eliza

Zoe and Gianna

Cake at home - homemade from flour and other ingredients. Seriously good cake.

Opening gifts

The first sleepover was a big success.

A big thanks to Emily. She came on Friday afternoon, helped with child wrangling, acted as a part-time social worker and full time entertainer while I worked Saturday and Sunday.

Next up, a party at Bounce Magic on April 24th. All are invited - just RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment