Friday, April 10, 2009

Pesky Relatives

I am sitting on the floor in mom's living room listening to everyone grip that I don't blog enough.

So shall I be witty?

Entertaining?

Whiny?

Or........

Regale everyone with the latest ER visits??????

Ryry started being feverish on Wednesday afternoon. He didn't nap and was getting all glass-eyed. So I canceled music class for the boy and we just vegged at home. He ended up with a high temp of 102.6.

Thursday was a day from hell, flying with fever boy and vomiting girl. Long story costing me much money in new clothing for Zo are various airport gift shops. Ry spiked a fever again Thurs eve and was up much of the evening moaning in pain.

Friday the kiddo has some drainage from an ear. Sigh and more sighs. Off to the ED Fast Track to visit with the chattiest NP ever! Scott the nurse was fantastic trying to convince Ry that he had a tiger in his ear.

So 7 days of ear drops and a blog post.

UPDATE:
Ear drops lasted only 2 days until the other ear, which has no tube, became infected. Switched to oral antibiotics. Which so far, 4/15, have done nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment