Monday, May 3, 2010

I might have been had

Zo remains unconvinced there is any earthly [or otherwise] reason for her to eat any fruits or veggies. Nothing I say matters. Nothing I offer for a bribe works. Nada. I spent the weekend after her well visit wracking my brain [which is still overworked with bar code mania] trying to figure out what could possible give her enough incentive to just try to try things. Others have succeeded in getting her to try things a smidge but that has never lasted. Even if I buy the exact same products.

She's got plenty of books, toys, etc. Doesn't obsess over the wii or ds so new games aren't a big draw. Watches too much tv to offer new movies or such. She is however dying to get her own TV.

Which is totally off the table.

Left with almost no options I made an offer that I may regret.

If the girl can find 5 fruits AND 5 vegetables that she can willingly eat a proper serving size of without a fight by the beginning of 3rd grade I will buy her........................

an iTouch.

Ouch. That could be some expensive back-to-school shopping.

She thought this was a wonderful idea once I explained several times why it would not be an iphone. No you may not have a calling plan. No you may not have unlimited texting. Doesn't matter if you will only text your grandmothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment