Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

A front porch. A tree swing. A nice flat parking lot. A plush green lawn. A hot cut of tea.

How nice does that sound?

I'm sitting on Josh's front porch on a sunny pleasant but tad cool Memorial Day watching Barbie read to Zoe on the tree swing. Mike and Ryan are learning how to ride bikes in the high school parking lot across the street. Charlie is laying on the grass near the swing. Josh is inside reading the paper and having a nice cuppa.

I promised Mom a blog post soon. So here it is. With evidence that your children, at least some of them, enjoy each other's company. Who woulda thunk?

Lewisburg has a super cool playground. I couldn't figure out a way to take a picture that would do justice to it but here are a few shots. Also included in the slideshow are pictures from Reptileland yesterday. And a few shots of the pretty flowering plants outside Josh's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment