Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dad's away

So Mike went to Vermont today to see Grammie [or Great-Grammie depending on your point of view.] Ryman was a wild child when I got home but I did get him down for a nap. Of sorts. As you can see below, it was not quite long enough........

At bedtime the kids wanted to call Daddy. Ryan had the first turn. Then while Zo had her turn, I read Ry's stories. He had been sitting on his 'ladder' picking out new books.

Apparently I forgot to brush her hair after bathtime. Good times will be had in the morning. Oy.

Next up are a few pictures I downloaded from Ryan's camera before the batteries die and all the pictures are lost. [Note to self: Put SD card on shopping list.] The quality is awful and will always be unless I bother to load some software onto a PC and tweak them. Ry was goofing around after his bath, wearing a purple headband of Zoe's. Then he took a picture of me that I rather like.


1 comment: