Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whoo-hoo!

I did it! 30 posts in 30 days AND announcing that I solved the twitter issue all in one go.

Here in the PharmCave[?] - must chat with Josh regarding this terminology - we are wrapping up Thanksgiving, finishing leftovers, reclaiming the garage from produce and thinking about moving onto winter holidays.

Should we put up the tree? For 18 days of enjoyment? Should we decorate for Hanukah? Outdoor lights for Zibby? So many decisions to be made.

But the worst one to make? Teacher gifts. Hands down.

Ryan needs, at minimum, 3 for Penguins, 3 for Kidsabilities and one for Kindermusik. Zoe will get away with fewer I think - Mrs Shoemaker, perhaps the music teacher and her girl scout leader. That is 10 people! Ack. If you have suggestions, USEFUL ones, please leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you and I packed up bags of holiday themed chocolate a couple of years ago. People who work with children always need chocolate.

    ReplyDelete