Sunday, November 2, 2008

Target Audience

Josh and I were IM'ing this evening and it came up that I am fairly "target audience" for many things.

Then I got to thinking about that. Josh also remarked that any questions I have about blogger I could get answered on my escape next week. And I think he is correct. [Save the gasping. I will admit it happens often.]

Are the women I will be running away this week with typical moms? After all, we are connected by a podcast. When I mention this to people at work and local friends I get funny looks and questions about what a podcast is. In Miami, we will be making sure everyone can met up regardless of when they arrive via Twitter. And I know how difficult organizing the cruise was by checking out Kristin's wall on Facebook. I know for a fact that this is not typical soccer mom behavior. [and thank goodness - I don't want to be one even if Zoe actually does play soccer]

And yet I don't feel very technologically savvy these days. This is my third attempt at blogging on my third platform. I can't quite figure out how to twitter on my phone or if I even want to. And I am still not allowed to purchase my own plane tickets online due to a few costly oopsies.

But now I need to head upstairs to listen to one of my new fav podcasts - The Moth. Need to hear the end of "My Outsourced Life"

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of your great email adventure in Tasmania!

    ReplyDelete