Saturday, November 1, 2008

Someway, somehow, one is supposed to be able to add thing such as the box below to the sidebar. But the directions on the nablopomo webside are either missing a step or assuming a critical piece of knowledge that I don't have.
I know of other blogs that have participated in NaBloPoMo . They claim that if you post every day for 30 days you will set good blogging habits. And as I have not been a good blogger I thought I'd try. One problem - I will be on my wonderful, long-awaited Manic Mommies Escape for a few days. I've heard that you can 'pre-post' posts and I can also email in posts. Or.....I could have a guest poster! Hmmm, ideas and potential learning opportunities abound.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try again to post a comment. Sarah, maybe you need to approve comments or commentors?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have the moderate comments on. Now that is turned off. So comment away!

    ReplyDelete