Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baby Names

Mike and I, as founding members of the Wishy & Washy club, are not good baby namers. So far our track record is to decide at the hospital. And this lackadaisical method is proving to be annoying to some folks. Can you imagine that??

So to both find name suggestions and to further my knowledge of blogging, I added a very noticeable widget at the top where anyone can suggest a name. The more times a name is answered [spelling the exact same way] the larger the font in the answer box.

This could be fun. Or not. I do know that some of the frustrations I have with my blog template are exaggerated with this box. If I make it on the sidebar it was so narrow and basically useless. At the top it is too glaring. And the bottom is the only other blogger choice. Which is no good either. Josh - you got any students in the need of a Christmas break project? I bake a mean cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment