Sunday, June 20, 2010

Go Zo Go!


This post has been sitting in the draft queue for far too long. But I've got an excuse or two. Annoying stuff going on at home, with the van, at work etc. All conspired to keep me too busy tired. Enjoy this post now that the sore throat is better and I, um, kinda told Dad I'd get moving on this post.

It was hard to take pictures of the actual skating. I was forced to use the zoom in digital mode, shoot through the hockey scratched glass and had a moving subject. Not my finest. Eventually I may have available some video. Oh and for the first half Zoe had forgotten to remove her sweater.

Skating has a neat twist on the 'everyone get a medal' concept. Divided into groups of three by skill levels. Within each group a gold, silver and bronze metal was awarded. Zo was so worried after seeing the big girls skate that she could never possibly get a medal. Her grin below says it all.



Mindy and Chris were able to join up for the show. Which thankfully was running late because that day the traffic was stopped in both directions on the Grand Island bridges. Dratted construction AND accidents occurring at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment