Last week Zoe's class and another second grade class put on a Neighborhood Friendly Helper's play. It was so cute. Zo was a storyteller, aka narrator. There was about 6 of them that got up in various combinations between each number. I must say she did a great job - especially the line about the somone, librarian and recyclerarian. What a hard made up work for her to say!I was a bad mom and didn't recharge the camcorder and the battery died about 2/3 through. But lucky lucky me the school IT guy recorded a prior performance and is burning DVDs for $2. Yippee! And the other teacher also said it would be indexed by songs and such. How cool is that? I think someday soon I will play with the recording anyway and see if I can figure out how to make short clips. And I have already charged up both batteries.
No comments:
Post a Comment