But these pictures bring up some photography knowledge gaps. I've been using my Canon S90 in P mode without flash as recommended. But lots of my pictures turn out yellow. See exhibit A. The pictures are nice if I turn them into black&white or sepia. See exhibit B. Our holiday card was all in B&W because of this. [Although I really liked how the card turned out] Obviously I am not doing something right. My project for this spring will be to relearn this stuff. Just in time for warm weather and outdoor pictures. Which I am sure will cause a whole new set of issues
A small family blog to keep track of those cute or not so cute moments of being a mom. 'Cause who has time to actually fill in a baby book or make a scrapbook or even print photos from the camera.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
New Do
But these pictures bring up some photography knowledge gaps. I've been using my Canon S90 in P mode without flash as recommended. But lots of my pictures turn out yellow. See exhibit A. The pictures are nice if I turn them into black&white or sepia. See exhibit B. Our holiday card was all in B&W because of this. [Although I really liked how the card turned out] Obviously I am not doing something right. My project for this spring will be to relearn this stuff. Just in time for warm weather and outdoor pictures. Which I am sure will cause a whole new set of issues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment