He is a man on the go, my snugglebug, my homebody. His favorite days are "stay-at-home" days. I should print old fashioned calling cards for him list what days are his at-home days.
I didn't get many pictures from the party, too busy partying it up and no one else there was the type to think of it. So about the only shots I have are of the sky high cake I made. Why I made it is beyond me. The boy asked for a Wegman's cake. Woulda been much simpler......
To give you some perspective on the height of this cake, we had to use dinner sized plates. The cute Mickey Mouse cake plates? Waaaaay too small.
Ta Da! The ooh's and ahh's from the kids made it all worthwhile. Seriously. Don't you believe me? It really did.
Some of the boys getting out of the bounce house. I didn't think to grab the camera until they were heading out. Zoe and Ryan basically bounced from 10am until 6am with a few breaks for food. I didn't get a picture of the boy who went home with a black eye. And gosh, on Tuesday, it looked like he lost a big fight!
Thanks to Mindy and Chris, Ryan is now the proud owner of a toy chainsaw. But safety first! Ryan says that the goggles must be worn to use the saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment