Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School Days



Aren't they just so cute?!! This has to be one of my favorite pictures of them lately. Despite the fat lip on the boy. We won't talk about that today. I have got to learn more web stuff because it is annoying the daylights out of me that I can't make that picture centered. But again, not talking about that today.....


I walked out of the house with the house to tell the kids I wanted some pictures. Zoe beat me to it declaring, "Oh right Mommy! The picture on the steps is a family tradition." And of course all I could think about was Fiddler on the Roof. Well, not so. I also was thinking that this was the third year of pictures on the step. Which according to Beth Jacob lore has moved it to a required tradition! A must for next fall when Ryry will start Kindy.


A last attempt to get a picture but the sun was finally out after a week of rain. At least they are happy. Zoe does like her teacher Mrs Mitchell and think she is so funny. Mrs Mitchell appreciated having a kid her class that laughs at all her jokes, even the grownup ones.

1 comment: