Mommy is running away. Not to the circus but to the beach. Yay, yay, yay. Long week here at the Coutu household that just won't end.
With one car yesterday, our poor van's life looked like this:
To Children's to drop of me
Halfway home to pickup sitter.
To Dunkin' Donuts
Back downtown past hospital to Ry's daycare.
Home to drop off Zoe and sitter.
Back farther downtown to Mike's office.
Back to GI to Mikey to vote [not sure of the why on this one]
Back to daycare [I walked from work to there and met Mike here]
Back to Mike's office
Home
To sitters
To pediatricians
To gas station
To vote
To pick up pizza
All this took from 6:30a to 7:30p and about a 100 miles.
Today, I over compensated for running late all day yesterday and got to music class 20 minutes early. Confused the poor boy to no end. 'Where is everybody?'
Tomorrow - I just have to be at the door at 6am for the shuttle. Then it is downhill from there to the beach.
I'll read a trashy novel for you mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment