I can say it is here because it is 12:37 am and I am still up. I just finished putting the 'decorations' on Zo's witch costume which I rudely did not get around too last year. Apparently, she remembered an entire year and declared she would be a witch but only if I finished the costume. So finish I did.
However, did not finish Ry's. He was so excited to dress up as chocolate so I found this Kiss costume. I got as far as needing him to try it on for arm holes and he freaked. Wouldn't try it on at all. So finish I did not.
Mikey and the kids did the pumpkins. Ryan enjoyed scooping the goop. Zoe refused to touch any.
Must go sleep so I can pack everyone off with their correct costume pieces, gather up classroom treats, go buy Y treats and be at the school by 10am. And stay awake to go trick or treating.
Just need silly itunes to re-sync my pod. It lost it's contacts and calendar brains.
No comments:
Post a Comment